The KH Chronicles 1.1. The KH Chronicles 1.1.

Like Family Guy but for KH fans.

This is awesomely hysterically funny. I love it.

Swarming Tutorial Swarming Tutorial

No help at all!

I could not even read the font on the first page. Then when I clicked next it did not help me learn anything. When I click tutorial, I presume its going to be simple to understand. This was ANYTHING BUT that.
I was hoping this tutorial would help me with changing from one "form" to the next. All I got was... well, nothing but annoying music. I like classical, don't get me wrong, but it was EXTREMELY LOUD!

PARAGON-pvp responds:

well, it's not that hard to read, unless you have seing problems, and theres really not much to learn, so i said it as compressed as possible, but if you need further explaination, send me an e-mail, or add my msn, and i made the music, and i hate classical, lol, don't get me wrong, but it is EXTREMELY LONG. and i don't have 20 minutes to listen to 1 song once.... lol

PARAGON_pvp

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Extremely helpful for me.

I am a total newbie to flash animation, and that really helped me figure out how to make it stop doing a retarded loop.
Thank you so much!

Hylian Fields: My LoZ Remix! Hylian Fields: My LoZ Remix!

Very good.

It was a very good musical piece. ^_^

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. :)

~Smartpoetic

Salia's Song Dance Remix Salia's Song Dance Remix

Loved it!! So happy!

IT is VERY GOOD. I loved the happyness of it. Please PM me I would like to know the answer to this question...

"If you are credited to your liking in the credits section, may I use this in my radioplay production?"

Very awesome sound, I loved the happyness of it!
It really cheered-up my mood!

ZELDA OoT Windmill Remix ZELDA OoT Windmill Remix

Very Good, Professional Quality.

Very good, I heard the original tune in there, and I did like the remix. To me it sounded like it could have been "movie worthy" quality production.

I was completely feeling the music.

By your side By your side

d'awwwww

Romantic, simple, and cute. What more can I ask for in art?

Awakening Awakening

WOW

WOW! This is when you FIRST learned photoshop??

It is very detailed and very cool!!

VeeWragg responds:

When i first started out i just did a load of pictures and this was the last one of that series where i just tried out all the random things i learnt from the previous pics. But yeah it was about 1 or 2 years ago. When i first started out on Photoshop

Celia soft cell shading Celia soft cell shading

Cute

It is very cute and dynamic, however because the right arm is larger than the left arm, it appears unusual. If you made the right arm smaller than the left, it would correct the visual displacement. :)

Over all, your shading is consistantly good and detailed.